Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Free Theatre Ticket November 2010

Free Theatre! Is it available for everyone?
Yuppie..It is..

bulewood.blogspot.com is taking usual search about free movie theatre ticket and here we could give you clear and simple explanation about free ticket.

You got landing in right blog dude...
Here I collect many free tickets from entire websites,around the world including USA,UK,Qatar and many more so enjoy and have nice seat :)

1. ANLO (25 years and under), UK
A Night Less Ordinary (ANLO) is a national scheme that aims to encourage more young people to go to the theatre more regularly. We offer FREE tickets for most shows at the Theatre Royal and Drum Theatre every Thursday night, and loads of discounts for the rest of the week. The scheme is supported by Arts Council England up until March 2011, and anyone aged 25 and under can join. More Information, check out the website below.
Website: http://www.theatreroyal.com/content.asp?CategoryID=1451
2. Win Free Cinema Ticket, Popcorn and 3D Glasses , VUE Theatre, UK
Win a FREE Cinema Ticket and 3D glasses Here is your chance of winning a FREE Adult Cinema ticket with 3D glasses at a VUE cinema in the UK and I am even going to throw in £5 to the winner to cover any travel costs to the cinema or even better purchase some popcorn to enjoy while you are watching your movie. Hi, How you all doing? Well, I was doing a bit of shopping this morning after going out for breakfast and thinking what I could do with all the Free gifts I receive through the post from entering competitions, completing surveys and signing up to offer sites and I thought, what about a competition so I could give you the Free Gifts otherwise they will stay in my apartment and expire. The ticket expires on 31/03/2011 so you have plenty of time to use it. (Unfortunately this competition is only open to the UK) The competition is based on my own Twitter Followers. Over the past 2 months I have noticed an increase of my followers mainly due to the tweet content and topics. To win the Cinema Ticket, the 3D glasses and also £5 for your use you have to determine how many followers I will have on the 5th November 2010 at 7pm (London, GMT) 1. More information check the links below:
Website: http://twitter.com/haccp76

No comments:

Post a Comment